Salve o assunto
Ballooning in South Africa

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to South Africa for my family and a family of friends (9 people) for the end of the year. We are planning on spending 6 nights in Cape Town, then flying to Johannesburg, where we plan to rent a car and drive somewhere where we can go a great balloon ride (spending 2 nights there) and then going to a hotel in Madikwe for 3 nights before driving back to Johannesburg for our flight home...

So our itinerary would be something like this:

Days 1 to 6: Cape Town

Day 7: Fly to Johannesburg and then drive to the place of the Hot Air Ballooning

Day 8 : Hot Air Balloon ride in the morning. Game Drive in the afternoon

Day 9: Maybe a morning Game drive there and then drive to Madikwe

Days 10 and 11: Game Drives in Madikwe

Day 12: Game Drive in Madkwe in the morning and then drive back to Johannesburg

Day 13: Fly back home

How does that sound?

I would like recommendations for the Hot Air Ballooning, preferably somewhere on the way from Johannesburg to Madikwe. e had thought on Entenabi, but then heard that it is pretty far and we would have to do too much driving around and might miss the afternoon Game Drive on the day we go to Madikwe. Then we heard of Bakubung Bush Lodge, where there's ballooning as well, and not as far as Entenabi. But the hotel there is apparently already booked up... Would anyone have more suggestions of a VERY NICE balloon ride?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help!!