O seu navegador não é compatível. O site TripAdvisor poderá não ser exibido corretamente.Aceitamos os seguintes navegadores:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Japão Fórum: Early September in Japan

1 publicação
2 avaliações
Salve o assunto
Early September in Japan

This has been adressed several times but none seem to give me the right answer. So I hope anyone can give me a clue on what to expect from the weather in early september.

Me and my girlfriend ara really interested in going to Japan, but our dates are not flexible and will be between 1st and 14th september. I have read that this should be high typhoon season but in other foruns it says that it is nothing too bad depending on places we want to visit. We would like to visit Tokyo,

Kyoto, Mt Fugi, Shirakawa-Go and Kanasawa. Will the weather be that bad in these regions or will it be ok?

Any advice will be welcome.

Thank you everyone

2 respostas para este tópico
Noda, Japão
Colaborador nível
12 publicações
157 avaliações
Salve a resposta
1. Re: Early September in Japan

September or April I find the best time to visit Japan, Typhoon spend in one day, the Kanto region includes mt.Fuji and Tokyo hard to hit. Sorry for the writing because I used the glooge translator.

São Paulo, SP
Colaborador nível
8 publicações
184 avaliações
Salve a resposta
2. Re: Early September in Japan

Weather in Japan tends to be fairly predictable - I'd check the background for these days and trust the average weather/chance of rain in the past. However, it's very difficult to say what you can expect in a given year: I have just been there myself in early April expecting to see the sakura in full bloom and they blossomed earlier because of an extreme cold winter + sudden increases in the temperature.

So in short - no guarantees of the weather you'll find. Of your list, I've been to Kyoto, Mt. Fuji and Shirakawa-go - Kyoto should be mostly okay, but Mt. Fuji and Shirakawa-go are usually colder/chillier when compared to other parts of Japan because they're up in the mountains. If you have no other choices available for the the time of your trip, prepare for some rain and go!

Encontre respostas para as suas dúvidas sobre Japão
Conversas mais recentes