O seu navegador não é compatível. O site TripAdvisor poderá não ser exibido corretamente.Aceitamos os seguintes navegadores:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket Fórum: Do not use www.phuketferry.com services

1 publicação
1 avaliação
Salve o assunto
Do not use www.phuketferry.com services

Hi TripAdvisors users,

If you are travelling by the Thailand beaches do not use this site to book your transport between the islands.

I used their service because I thought it was a good idea to plan ahead my trip, but this was not the case here.

They are just a travel agency to intermediate the services between you and the real transportation companies.

You just need to arrive at the pier and by the ticket there for the next ferry (cheaper, without agent’s fees).

I bought the ticket earlier thinking that maybe there will not have tickets available when I arrived at the pier but this would not happen because there are many companies working at the pier during all the day.

Now, what occurred to me: After researching the itinerary, I bought two tickets for the 12:20 ferry and just after the payment they sent me an email telling the time from the airport to the pier would not be enough so I will need to change my booking and pay more fees. I assumed they would know better than I would the ideal hour to take the ferry and then I changed my booking to 15:00 as they told me – and paid the fee.

On the day, I arrived at the pier 11:50, time enough to take the 12:20 ferry, but since I changed my book I could not go on the 12:20 ferry and also I could not go on the 13:30 ferry, because after the change I had the ticket with other company. The previous company I had the tickets told me if I lost the 12:20 I could have gone on the 13:30 – something really important that I was not informed (maybe because if I have known this I would not pay the extra fees).

THEREFORE, I PAID MORE FOR THE TICKET USING THIS COMPANY, I HAD TO PAY AGENT FEES AND THE CHANGES FEES (DUE FERRY PHUKET MISTAKE), BUT SPENDING THIS EXTRA MONEY WAS NOT THE WORST. I HAD TO WAIT FROM 11:50 TO 15:00 IN A PLACE WITHOUT ANYTHING (NOT EVEN WI-FI OR A DECENT RESTAURANT) TO FINALLY GO TO THE BEACH, ALL BECAUSE THE PHUKET FERRY – A TRAVEL AGENCY - DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAN A TRIP.

The ferry companies’ services are very good at the pier and during the trip.

Best Regards.

PS.: Sorry for the English, it is not my first language.

1. Re: Do not use www.phuketferry.com services

-:- Mensagem da equipe do TripAdvisor-:-

Esse tópico foi encerrado porque ficou inativo. Ainda assim, esperamos que você participe da conversa: para isso, responda a uma discussão aberta ou comece um novo tópico.

Para rever as diretrizes de publicação nos fóruns do TripAdvisor, clique neste link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Nós removemos publicações que não seguem as nossas diretrizes de publicação e nos reservamos o direito de remover as postagens por qualquer motivo.

Removido em: 02 de Março de 2018, 06:18
Encontre respostas para as suas dúvidas sobre Phuket
Conversas mais recentes