O seu navegador não é compatível. O site TripAdvisor poderá não ser exibido corretamente.Aceitamos os seguintes navegadores:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrocos Fórum: Traveling alone to Morocco

Porto, Portugal
1 publicação
1 avaliação
Traveling alone to Morocco

Hi,

I'm considering to engage on a surf trip to Morocco. Just one week, with transfers airport-hotel. Meaning I wouldn't exactly travel around the country and would probably be part of a small group doing the same as me... meaning spending the week surfing, eating and doing yoga.

As a female solo traveler, is there reason to be concerned regarding safety?

Thanks in advance for future reactions to this.

1 resposta
Colaborador nível
96 publicações
3 avaliações
1. Re: Traveling alone to Morocco

Ana,

I think you should feel safe. In my opinion, Morocco is a safe country. That was the way I felt there. I am not sure how you are planning to travel from one place to the otherI would say the best way is to hire a guide/driver. He will be available for you during all the trip and so your time will be somehow streched. Yor week there will seem to be longer. If you want a recomendation I travelled throughout the country with Mohamed Amraoui (www.tripinmorocco.com; WhatsApp + 212 671 722 362). He owns a tourist agency and works together with his brothers. Everything worked perfectly for me. Think about it. I believe it is a good solution.

Paula

Encontre respostas para as suas dúvidas sobre Marrocos
Conversas mais recentes