We are planning a girls getaway for roughly 6-10 gals. For either the weekend of July 21st-23rd or July 28th-30th. Could you please tell me:
* What you have for accommodation for those weekends and the pricing?
* How far away the beach is? Is it in walking distance?
* What you have on-site for amenities and the number of beds?
* How close are local vineyards for wine tasting?
* How close are local bars and restaurants?
Wow thanks, Charles!!
Charles is absolutely correct. Most rooms have two double beds and all have an ocean view, wi-fi, fridge, A/C, tv and a small porch. In the office we have a microwave and free coffee each morning. The closest vineyard is in Newport, about a 30 minute drive with summer traffic. We begin taking reservations for July & August on March 1st @ 7am! Thank you for contacting us via TripAdvisor!
The beach is directly across the street. There are great restaurants within a short drive or you can take a trolley that runs around in a loop. George's of Galilee is a great choice for a bar and food. Most rooms have two double beds and a fridge. You need to book enough rooms for the number of people. There is a microwave in the office. I hope this helps; it is a clean and great place to stay. Family owned and operated; folks who care.
Pergunte a funcionários e pessoas que já visitaram The Anchor Motel.