Please I would like to know about
-Is it necessary a guide to go to the pyramydes?
- If is secure, could you to indicate a guide or excursion for a family ?
-Uber is good there?
-How much is a transportation from Cairo?
- it's bether to visit at the morning or at the night?
- How much cost a ticket to the entry of local ?
Good evening. I arrived from Egypt a month ago. I went with a guide who specializes in serving British and Brazilians ... he is called Mohamed Moses and he is very respected there. You can go without a guide, but then the local salesmen and staff will not leave you alone.
The best time is always in the morning and you can buy the ticket on the spot.
The transport in general is very cheap in Egypt ... but always combine the price before.
Please, I would like to know about
-Do you need a guide to go to the pyramydes?
It is not necessary but it is good to go with a guide.
- If it is safe, could you indicate a guide or outing for a family?
Indico Mohamed Arafat look for this name on facebook
"Is Uber good there?" I used taxi or transfer. Mohamed himself can give you more accurate information about this.
-How much is a Cairo transport?
Transportation is not expensive. You have to combine it first and be careful when taking a taxi. And the guides and transfers always want tips
"Is it bether to visit in the morning or at night?" Better during the day, earlier, because of the temperature. Closes at 7 at night.
- How much is a ticket for the entrance of the place? If I'm not mistaken, I paid 80 Egyptian pounds, something around US $ 10
Os funcionários e antigos clientes da empresa respondem rápido a dúvidas sobre Grande Pirâmide de Quéops (Khufu).